Apply savings does not work on 2022-Oct-25.

Fresh Eyes
    Apply savings does not work on 2022-Oct-25.

I have tried from tesco online and my tesco mobile banking app. Both don't work.

What happened:
    I've logged Tesco online banking; and then clicked
    Apply for a new product >>
    Savings >>
    Apply savings >>

Fixed Rate Saver: 2 Year >>

I filled in my first name and surname, birth date and my post code >>
    Clicked next >>

The webpage asked me to login again.

So I logged in again. But it will show my the first online banking webpage again and lost the previous webpage.

If I click again, it will repeat the above process.

Anyone can help please?

Thank you.
    Wen

- - - Updated - - -
    @beebeebee

I have also tried my mobile banking, the problem is the same. The application process loops back to login, apply and login again.

I have already tried to delete my web browser cookies history. It did not help.

Anyone can help? Thank you.
    Wen
  • 3 Replies

Staff
    Hi @beebeebee, I'm sorry to hear that. It appears that we'll need to process this application over the phone. If you can give our Savings team a quick call on 0345 678 5678 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 3pm), my colleagues will be able to assist with this. I'm sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi @beebeebee, I'm sorry to hear that. It appears that we'll need to process this application over the phone. If you can give our Savings team a quick call on 0345 678 5678 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 3pm), my colleagues will be able to assist with this. I'm sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you. I called into Tesco on 26 Oct 2022. It indeed solved my problem. So now I have got two Tescobank profiles.

One for Tesco Credit Card; the other for Tesco Savings Account.

I use Tescobank mobile banking app. If I want to merge the above two profiles into one which can be used on mobile banking, is it possible? I want to manage these two products on the same profile on mobile app.

Thank you.
    Former Community Manager
    @beebeebee Hey we can arrange that but if you already have 2 profiles, we will need to discuss merging them into one. We can only complete this via the phone, so on this occasion I will need to ask you to call us on 0345 300 3511. Lines are open 8am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.