Crisis since September and no further on the settlement

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Please can anybody help me I’m physically and mentally at my limit with this whole mess. I’m in social housing and a major water leak destroyed my downstairs all my appliances have all had to be marked as unsafe and non fixable. The insurance is going to my local housing association to blame the cost on them as it was their work that caused this disaster. But my question is I have no family no funds no savings and I’m living with no fridge freezer no carpets no dryer nothing and these basic appliances I need for my health. I keep ringing asking for any further info but it just keeps getting escalated and I hear nothing. I’m in a total mess and can’t stop crying I’m trying to recover from surgery but it’s hard living in these conditions. The housing are having to do major building work next week so I don’t have access to my kitchen or lack of it for 2 days I’m not allowed to go downstairs because the floor needs levelling and I can deal with this but I can’t get anybody ordered or booked because I don’t know when I will be getting any financial help to replace my damaged items. Im storing my fresh food outside in my shed as I don’t have anything other than a under counter fridge. Im worried this could take months to sort out and I’m so struggling with the conditions I’m being made to live in without the basic appliances. Please any advice would be greatly appreciated right now. Im sorry if I’ve made spelling errors I am dyslexic and struggle with written comments
  • 2 Replies

Employee
    @Sambo79 Hello there, thanks for getting in touch. I’m sorry to hear about this. So, we can check this further for you and look at the best way we can support you during this time, please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank using this link
    Fresh Eyes
    @Sambo79 Hello there, thanks for getting in touch. I’m sorry to hear about this. So, we can check this further for you and look at the best way we can support you during this time, please send us a private message to @Tesco-Bank using this link
    have replied using the link you sent