Pet owners case study call out

View Tag Cloud
    Your Community Manager
    Here at Tesco Bank Pet Insurance, we recently researched how the nation looks after its cats and dogs. We found that more than two in five (44%) pet owners don’t have insurance for their four-legged friends, and with this in mind, we’re looking to tell real-life stories of the mishaps and accidents of UK pet owners – especially those with insurance.

And this is where we need your help. We’re looking for people who would be happy to speak to journalists at national news titles and share their stories. All tales are welcome – from puppies wolfing down medication, getting over-familiar with a bee or wasp in the garden, to cats having a coming together or making an over-ambitious leap across the kitchen.

If you’re happy to share your stories and pictures or chat about what happened in more detail, we’d love to put you in touch with our PR team. As a thank you, vouchers will be available upon publication, and we can tell you about this closer to the time.

Please comment below to register your interest, and one of our team will be in touch.
  • 6 Replies

Your Community Manager
    @ITUnurse could we interest you in this? 😊
    Investigator
    @AmyM Hi Amy.

Yes if course I would be delighted to help yourself in this when you have details please let myself know

Regards Simon
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi,
    I am also trying raising awareness about the importance of pet insurance, so yup, real-life stories can be a powerful way to do that:)
    I'm not a pet owner myself, but I can share a story about a friend of mine who had a dog that got sick. The dog had to have surgery, and the vet bills were over $5,000. My friend didn't have pet insurance, and she had to pay for the surgery out of pocket. She was really struggling financially, and she was worried about how she was going to pay for her dog's care.

If my friend had had pet insurance, she would have been reimbursed for the cost of the surgery. This would have saved her a lot of money and stress. So it's important for pet owners to have pet insurance, so that they're prepared for any unexpected expenses. Pet insurance can help you pay for veterinary care, including surgeries, hospitalization, and medications. It can also help you pay for other unexpected expenses, such as boarding costs if your pet needs to stay at the vet overnight... I hope sharin your story about pet mishaps and accidents will help other pet owners make the decision to get pet insurance.
    Cheers, Jet
    Apprentice
    Hi,
    I am also trying raising awareness about the importance of pet insurance, so yup, real-life stories can be a powerful way to do that:)I'm not a pet owner myself, but I can share a story about a friend of mine who had a dog that got sick. The dog had to have surgery, and the vet bills were over $5,000. My friend didn't have pet insurance, and she had to pay for the surgery out of pocket. She was really struggling financially, and she was worried about how she was going to pay for her dog's care.

If my friend had had pet insurance, she would have been reimbursed for the cost of the surgery. This would have saved her a lot of money and stress. So it's important for pet owners to have pet insurance, so that they're prepared for any unexpected expenses. Pet insurance can help you pay for veterinary care, including surgeries, hospitalization, and medications.
    https://edubirdie.com/examples/animal-testing/ helps me with animal testing essays about correctness, cruelty. It can also help you pay for other unexpected expenses, such as boarding costs if your pet needs to stay at the vet overnight... I hope sharin your story about pet mishaps and accidents will help other pet owners make the decision to get pet insurance.Cheers, Jet

Hi, can you tell me please what kind of pet insurance does your friend have? And how much does she pay for it each month?

Thank you in advance for your time.
    Your Community Manager
    Hey @margbar 😊

My own pet insurance is with Tesco Bank, I pay around £10 per month for the Premier cover level.

Have you had a quote with Tesco Bank as yet?
    Just looking
    This is a very cool idea. I advise all pet owners to consider insuring their pets.