Home Insurance OTP Issue

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    I was subjected to an IT failure where I was unable to reset my Insurance login because the system was not sending out the SMS messages and no alternative reset system was available. Customer services did not pick up the phone on July 15th 2023 even though I had an email saying this was a business hours period. I phoned customer services on Monday and the person on the other end told me they could do nothing to help 😠. After more attempts I rang back and got a really friendly, helpful, woman on the phone. She took up my cause and raised issues with IT on the system. Whoever you are, this post is for you. Thank you so much for your dedication and excellent customer service 😊. Not everyone is incompetent at Tesco Insurance. I was close to not only removing my custom but filing a complaint to the ombudsman. Today, I received all the OTP text messages around 7am. It looks like someone finally noticed the server was down.
  • 2 Replies

Your Community Expert
    @orangefalcon40 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. I'm glad to hear my colleague was able to help get this sorted for you as I appreciate how frustrating this must have been. If you'd like me to pass on your feedback to whoever you spoke to, please send us a private message here. I'm sure it'll make their day 😊

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!
    Your Community Manager
    @orangefalcon40 thank you so much for that lovely feedback, I'm very glad one of our hard working colleagues was able to help you with this!