Home Insurance Renewal

Hi, my home insurance was due to be auto renewed on 1st October. I see the policy is in force but no premium has been charged to my Tesco Card (maybe this is because my OLD Tesco Card had been registered). Youve not forgot it have you and are we definitely covered.?

Also, I use a Chromebook. when seeking to read my Insurance documents, the page will not open however by logging off and logging on as a 'visitor' I can see the required information any ideas why it wont work first time with my Chromebook user id?
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @JEAN512 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

If we've got an old card on file the policy will have renewed and a manual payment will be required for the premium. You will need to call to arrange that.

You can reach the Home Insurance team on 0345 246 2904 (Mon - Fri: 8am - 8pm, Sat - Sun: 9am - 2pm) and they'll be happy to help.

With regards to your documents, are you referring to Your Insurance Account? Are you able to access it and download the paperwork?

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!