New loan application

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi, I applied this weekend for a loan and did this via my phone and believe I signed electronically seeing all paperwork and quote etc. Filling in all bank details for funds and direct debit date - however when completed and accepted the loan - I haven’t had any emails and therefore haven’t seen documents to check or anything - or when funds would be with me. Can someone advise if this is normal or has something gone wrong? I tried to use the username details and nothing came up on website but not sure if it takes time to create for me so need to wait for the weekdays.
  • 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @MikeCracknell2024 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

We don't send emails relating to loan applications, so there's no need to be concerned by that.

If you've digitally signed this means you'll receive your funds within the next 24-48 business hours if everything is okay with our final checks.

Once you've received your funds, you'll get a welcome pack 5-7 working days later which will confirm the date of your first payment. Your welcome pack will also confirm your loan sort code and account number meaning you will have all the details required to register for online banking.

I hope this helps 😊

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself!