Applied for a loan, have I been accepted?

Employee
    Hi @Tommassey, and , we don't send out emails when you apply, but we will get in touch with an update. This will either be by letter or by SMS. You'll usually hear something back within three to five working days, but if that passes with no update, call our Loans team on 0345 600 6016, available between 8am - 10pm on weekdays and 9am - 5pm at the weekend.
    Hi applied Monday. Site timed out. Called. They said needed to know purpose of loan and then said they would contact me. Today's is Friday evening. Heard nothing. Don't know id accepted or not. When should I hear?
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , have you heard the outcome of your application? If not, can you please call us on 0345 600 6016, available between 8am - 10pm on weekdays and 9am - 5pm at the weekend so we can look into this for you? :manhappy:
    Hi I applied over the phone 3 days ago for a top up to my loan and was told I'd receive a text message later that day or the next but nothing was sent ? Surely if it was declined if hear something wouldn't i ? and not just ignored? Thanks
    I applied last night online and signed digitally, was told it was approved / accepted and some final checks would be done and then the funds would be paid within 24 hours of these being completed. I've had no emails / texts to confirm my application is being processed and telling me when I'll get the money. I'd assumed since it was accepted then all credit checks would have been done. The website is really unclear on how long an online app with digital signature can take, what the extra checks are (i.e. Could you be declined after they're done even if the decision you got originally was 'approved'), and how long the checks can take. It's not a great service when you're time dependent. From this and other online forums it looks like a few people are asking the same questions so maybe this info needs to be clearer to applicants.
    Hi, I've just applied for a loan but something happened with the internet and it went to error, that I have resubmitted my application and it gave me an Aplication ID but I don't know where to go and checked if it has been submitted my application.
    Thanks
    Former Community Manager
    Hi I'm sorry to hear that you've not heard back about your loan application.

I will need to take some details so I can check this for you

Can both of you send a private message to @Tesco-Bank?

Please note: don't include the @ symbol when putting in the contact details via private message, just Tesco-Bank.

In the message explaining your situation, include your name, date of birth and postcode.

For details like your DOB, postcode and phone number, we ask for you to format it with additional spaces, i.e. A B 1 2 C D, 2 4 1 0 2 0 1 6 and 0 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 otherwise the information is removed by the system.
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , sorry to hear that you've not heard about your loan application. So I can check the progress on this, please send a private message to @Tesco-Bank.

Please note: don't include the @ symbol when putting in the contact details via private message, just Tesco-Bank.

In the message explaining your situation, include your name, date of birth, postcode and, if you have it, mobile number.

For details like your DOB, postcode and phone number, we ask for you to format it with additional spaces, i.e. A B 1 2 C D, 2 4 1 0 2 0 1 6 and 0 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 otherwise the information is removed by the system.
    I applied for a loan a week ago and not heard anything! Can you advise where to contact? On line would help!
    Employee
    Hi @Racheldowns, I'm sorry you've not heard anything yet. If you send your details to the Tesco-Bank account Ross mentioned above, we can check on your application for you.