Tesco Banking App not Compatible with Galaxy S8?

Former Community Manager
    This is correct. Any of the aformentioned actions may result in the app not functioning correctly or at all.
    I'm afraid to say, this does not WORK! I keep hoping that something will change and I keep coming back and trying again, but no. I've even phoned and spoken with an agent who tried it himself on his own phone and couldn't load it - all attempts fail. You only have to read the reviews especially on Google play store to realise this is a big issue and not an isolated one as you seem to suggest . A huge company such as Tesco who used the Galaxy S8 in their adverts , should keep their app running & up to date with current phones - I have no issues with other banks , shopping - in fact anything to be honest , except Tesco banking ! Hard to believe really . You honestly should do some more research to know you have a widespread issue with your app - what a shame ? I look forward to a reply and hoping for a solution too . Thanks
    The same problem is now effecting the Galaxy Note 9 Tesco seem to be behind technology with their Apps as all my other financial App run without issue on the Note 9 it was fine on my Galaxy S9 + so its the Tesco waiting game again I suppose ?