What is the status of my loan application?

Hi,

i applied for a loan loan on Friday and it got approved but did not sign anything electronically. I haven't not heard anything since. Can you private message me my status please?

Many thanks
    Hi I’m just getting to grips with ALL this electronic usage stuff and I’ve been reading some of the other users comments and I’m asking myself now if Tesco Bank is as good as what they make it out to be,I’m also a Barclay card Platinum visa customer and to be BRUTALLY HONEST they are ALSO a complete joke,I’ve had to call them every month to question my statement because WITHOUT FAIL I’ve noticed something wrong, but I’m hoping that the comments that I’ve read don’t really reflect upon Tesco Bank on a whole,in advance thank you for your support in reading my own personal comments B
    Former Community Manager
    Thanks for getting in touch @Ntaylor. We don't send out emails when you apply and I'm afraid you wouldn’t be able to digitally sign if the option was not presented to you. If your application has been passed to our Assessment team, they'll call you in the next two to three working days with an update. If you don't hear anything, call us on 0345 600 6016, available 8am - 10pm through the week and 9am - 5pm at the weekend.

, thanks for taking the time to post your comments.
    Hi, Applied for a loan the other day and haven't heard anything yet. I also messaged your an hour ago and have had no response. what is happening with my application?
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , we've replied to your private message.
    You have. Not a very helpful reply, but a reply nonetheless.
    How are you contacted with either loan approval or disapproval, I applied over 24 hours ago and have heard nothing?
    Julia, it takes at least 5 days after initial approval to get paperwork. You will get a text message or it will just turn up through post (paperwork). I never got told approved or not it just arrived after 5 days! Call if you want an update on your application, you won't get that Info here.
    wrote:

When you apply for a loan, a credit reference search will be carried out and a credit score will be calculated based on the information you enter and your credit reference information. This will determine if we’re able to offer you a loan and you’ll receive one of the following decisions:

• Approve – We’re happy to offer you a loan. If it's just you applying you may be offered the ability to sign your loan agreement digitally and get your funds next day, or the same day if you are logged in to Tesco Bank when you apply.
    • Approve in principle – We may be able to offer you a loan, but need a bit more information from you before we can fully approve your loan
    • Refer – In some circumstances we may need some more information from you before we’re able to make a decision. We'll contact you, if necessary.
    • Declined – We're unable to offer you a loan. If you've been declined as a result of a Credit Reference Agency search, we recommend you obtain a copy of your credit file and check the information on it before reapplying or applying for credit elsewhere.

If your application is approved or approved in principle:

• You’ll receive some important documents within five days, which you’ll need to check, sign and return to us.
    • We may also request some additional documents to support your application, such as proof of your identity or address. You must send these with your signed loan documents.
    • Once we receive your signed loan documents, with any supporting documentation we requested, we'll make some final checks.
    • Once we're happy with the information you've sent, we'll fully approve your loan and pay the money into your bank account.

Please note: your loan offer is valid for 30 days from the date you applied, so it's important you return your documents to us before your offer expires.

Employee
    Hi , our team will do their best to call as soon as a decision is made, but if they're unable to call or miss you, they'll send out further information in the post. As mentions though, you can call the team on 0345 600 6016, available 8am - 10pm through the week and 9am - 5pm at the weekend, and they can help.
    I applied for a loan today (12/2/18) it just said that i would get some documents in the post to sign. Does this mean ive been accepted? Would it have said if it had been in principle? Why do i not have any emails regarding my application? Is there a way i can check on the application on my online banking?
    Im quite concerned ive not recieved an email regarding the application.