applied for a loan

Hi,
    I applied for a loan a few weeks ago and they sent the agreement and asked me to send some things back to them to verify some information. I’ve sent back a certified copy of my driving license whilst I was there I got my bank to print out a bank statement for me and I put it all in the envelope with all the pages and information needed. But I have now realised that it says if the bank have printed it for me then it should be stamped and signed but I don’t think they did. Will that matter too much in whether I’ll be accepted or not?

thanks Adam
  • 2 Replies

Hi i applied for a loan online 2 days agod i was given an ID no which i have misplaced and was told i would know in 2 days its now been 3 how do i find out if i have been approved thank you
    Former Community Manager
    Hi , so we can discuss this can you call us on 0345 600 6016 (Monday to Friday 8am – 10pm and 9am – 5pm Saturday & Sunday)? The advisor will be able to review the document and see if this is acceptable.

, can you also give us a call on the above number so we can confirm the current status of your application.