What are the eligibility criteria for securing truck loans?

Hi everyone,My friend Steven and I resigned from the current job due to certain financial reasons. We worked as professional drivers transporting finished goods and raw materials from the manufacturing plants to the distribution centers. We are both good drivers with at least nine years experience each.Last Monday, Steven came up with a massive idea of buying a truck and hauling loads out to the clients in New Jersey and Washington on a contract basis. Unfortunately, it's really difficult for us to raise such a huge fund right now. So, we are planning to secure a truck loan with an affordable interest rate.Does anyone know the current rates of truck loans? Can someone help me know the details regarding eligibility criteria for a truck loan and the time period required for the approval? Certain banks require a tedious and detailed procedure to approve the truck and trailer loans in Texas. ( http://www.truckloancenter.com/servi...-lease-el-paso ) Please share your suggestions and recommendations as early as possible!
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi there Jimmy

We do provide loans intended for the purchase of a vehicle, however this would be for a personal vehicle as opposed to a commercial vehicle. Additionally, to apply for a Tesco Bank loan you would need to have been a permanent UK resident for the past 3 years.

I am sorry to hear about your resignation from your post, I wish yourself and your friend the very best in your next endeavour.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Jay