Car Insurance renewal

Hi,I need to make changes to my car insurance renewal. I have tried to change online but I am being asked to call customer service. I am getting a message to change online I am going round in circles what can I do my insurance is due to start 1st July ?Steve
  • 4 Replies

Community superstar
    Hi I'm really sorry to hear this.As you need to make changes you must call them on 0345 246 2895. Lines are open Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm and Sat - Sun: 9am - 5pmHope this helps and you get it sorted. 25H
    Above and beyond
    Hi I'm very sorry to hear about this highly frustrating issue, and hope that i can help you.Please send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message', and they will ensure that it is dealt with, and you are provided with an appropriate response.If you click on this link @Tesco-Bank it will take you to a page 'About Tesco Bank'.In the top right of the page click 'send a message', a new page opens up 'Create New Message'. Complete & send your message securely.Please remember to include your full name, date of birth & post code.Hope this helps! Best Wishes
    Your Community Expert
    Hey , thanks for your message. You won't be able to arrange any changes online until the policy is active. This means you will need to wait until 01/07/2020 to be able to amend any details via Your Insurance Account. What needs to be changed? If, for peace of mind, you'd rather the changes were made beforehand, please give us a call. You can reach the Car Insurance team on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat: 9am - 2pm) and they'll be happy to help - Chris
    Above and beyond
    Hi !I'm pleased to see that you have now received an appropriate response to your problem.The system is unable to allow you to arrange any changes online until the policy is active. This means you will need to wait until 01/07/2020 to be able to amend any details via Your Insurance Account. If you prefer that the changes are made beforehand, please call the Car Insurance team on 0345 246 2895 (Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat: 9am - 2pm) I hope that this has satisfied your query accordingly.Best Wishes