How to address appalling Tesco banking services

Eagle eye
    I previously posted the contact details for the Martin Lewis Money Show & the Financial Ombudsman but Tesco rapidly removed them, I wonder why? (not)!However, both are easy to find on an internet search so do not hesitate to look for them.I also suggest that the many disgruntled Tesco customers post reviews on Trustpilot, where there are appallingly low scores already for both Tesco Bank and Tesco credit card. It is a pointless exercise following advice on this forum that states; ‘send a private message’. This resolves nothing and is likely to be just one of Tesco’s delaying tactics.
  • 12 Replies

Eagle eye
    Further to the above:Having read through this forum there are many, many others who are being fobbed off by Tesco representatives. At least one person has been waiting for a resolution for more than TWELVE weeks.Consequently, Tesco are not worthy of the benefit of doubt, if you are being kept waiting, especially if without information, for what you consider to be an unreasonable period of time, contact the Financial Ombudsman and/or Martin Lewis.
    Above and beyond
    Hi @purrfecttune
    I’m afraid that I cannot agree with you about this community in the broader sense.
    I have received many positive replies from other claimants, who have been able to resolve their problems with our assistance.
    I do however have the utmost respect for your personal opinion.
    I can assure you that the only reason that I am here, is to to offer as much assistance as is possible.
    Best wishes, @CSKBramles
    Community superstar
    Hi I can only agree with what has stated.As well I too have had many positive replies from claimants who have with our assistance have been able to successfully resolve their issues.While everyone, including yourself have their own opinion which I respect, I'm here to offer my assistance.Warm regards,
    Eagle eye
    With all due respect to CSKBRAMBLES and 25H, I am sure that they are both genuinely full of good intentions, however, they are not decision makers with the power to action the changes that are required.I am sure that they impact simple, straight forward problems but when it comes to major issues, their hands are tied by the management that employ them.
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , sorry to hear this. We would like to help you. So e can look into this for you then please, as has been suggested, send a private message to Tesco-Bank. If we can't speak to you privately, we're unable to access your account and offer the assistance that you require.
    On the look out
    Sorry service has been appalling.......all I get is people asking when did I send email and then nothing......it’s been more than 12 weeks since I sent in my dispute and have been told nothing in regards to where Tesco is with the process .......someone needs to get their finger out last time i sent claim in again when asked told it had been sent to a manager still nothing
    Your Community Expert
    Hi , really sorry to hear this. If you send a private message to Tesco-Bank we can look into this for you.
    Community superstar
    Hi
    Looks like you got a quick reply from Tesco Bank a few minutes ago.
    Do send Tesco Bank a 'Private Message' for your claim to be checked out, after all you have been waiting 12 weeks.
    Click on this link and it will take you to a page, 'About Tesco Bank'.
    In the top right of the page click 'Send a Message'.
    A new page will open up, 'Create New Message'.
    Complete it and send your message securely.
    Please include your full name, date of birth and postcode as they'll need this information to check things out for you and give you an appropriate response.
    Stay safe and warm wishes,