Payment not come out of card

On the look out
    This morning I did an online shop at Tesco and I used my Tesco credit card to pay for the shopping, first of all it kept saying I had to authorise the payment and to do that using the mobile app, every time I went on the app there was no where to authorise anything, I got a message saying click here to authorise payment, I clicked on that and it took me to the app where I had to sign in and again there was no where to authorise payment, I must have tried about 5 or 6 times, then I went back on the payment site of the home shopping and just clicked where it says I've authorised payment, but it said no you haven't, so again after trying several times I didn't know whether to cancel the order or not. Suddenly a screen popped up on the shopping site saying payment authorised and a confirmation email will be sent, which I did receive.

BUT the payment has not come off my credit card, its not showing up as being paid, my balance is the same as before and no where does it say I've made a payment to Tesco home delivery. Im not sure what to do, the groceries are down for delivery tomorrow, but I dont know if they will take the payment from the card, I definitely have enough credit on there so I know it can be paid
  • 4 Replies

• Verified Answer

On the look out
    Verified Answer
    @RossM No its still not been taken and my shopping is due today between 3pm and 4pm, I have had email confirmation and a text message to say I cant change anything now but the money still hasn't been taken off my Tesco credit card
  • Verified Answer

Former Community Manager
    Verified Answer
    @dorchris I'm afraid that I may have to ask you to contact Tesco Stores directly to discuss and check if everything is ok with the payment, we won't be able to check anything until they attempt the payment.
    Former Community Manager
    @dorchris Hey, the Payment for your shop comes off on the day it is due to be delivered. Can I check if this went through ok?
    On the look out
    Ok thank you I will do that.