Credit Limits

Fresh Eyes
    I started on the foundation card with a limit of £250 and because I have been using it sensibly and paying in full I have had 2 increases in 6 months, first to £600 then to £900.

Does anybody know if you can have a higher limit than £1500 that I have seen mentioned or if i might get offered another tesco card instead of the foundation one?
  • 2 Replies

Staff
    Hi @Mattb83, thanks for getting in touch. You can request a credit limit increase via Online Banking or the Mobile App. You'll not be eligible for a credit limit increase if:

• Your credit limit has changed in the last 10 months (increase or decrease)
    • You’ve had your credit card for less than 6 months
    • You have more than one credit card in your name
    • You’re over your current credit limit
    • You're in arrears and with our collections team (due to outstanding payments)

You can find more information on the steps to take to request a credit limit increase here. I hope this helps!
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi @Mattb83, thanks for getting in touch. You can request a credit limit increase via Online Banking or the Mobile App. You'll not be eligible for a credit limit increase if:

• Your credit limit has changed in the last 10 months (increase or decrease)
    • You’ve had your credit card for less than 6 months
    • You have more than one credit card in your name
    • You’re over your current credit limit
    • You're in arrears and with our collections team (due to outstanding payments)

You can find more information on the steps to take to request a credit limit increase here. I hope this helps!

Hi

I know this but was wondering about the limits on the foundation card