Missed insurance payment

Hi, I have recently missed one of my car insurance payments and I fear when they try again on the 6th december it will fail again costing more money from bank charges etc.I am currently waiting for money to come in over the next couple of weeks but not sure when exactly is there any chance that you could add thismissed payment to my next 10 payments so I pay a little more per month but then I don't have to worry about it being cancelled/ costing lots of money in charges. I had this several years ago with a different insurer who done this when I went through a similar situation, it doesn't happen often but this time of year is especially hard. Please let me know if this something that you have done/do for people as a last resort rather than risk losing my insurance over the christmas period when I need the car the most with a new baby and lots of family commitments. Kind regards, Gavin..
  • 4 Replies

Employee
    Hi Gavin,

Thanks for making us aware of your current circumstances. This is something we would certainly look into for you.

Please call our contact centre on 0345 2462895 or 0113 820 9990 from a mobile. Our opening hours are 08:00-21:00 Mon-Fri and 09:00-17:00 Sat/Sun.

Thanks Mark.
    Hi, Thank you for getting back to me I didn't realise you had replied until I just checked back on here or I would have called sooner. I will try and call you in the day tomorrow then from work but reception can be bad there so might have to be later in the day but if you are open until 9pm I guess I can try when I get home if not. Well hopefully this could be the way forward then and be able to sort this out asap as would like to be able to tick it off my to do list. Kind regards, Gavin.
    Did u have any luck with this im in the same boat even contemplated a loan to pay this months payment but wondered how youd.got.on first thanks
    Employee
    Hi Caz5282, have you managed to get your payments sorted?