why?

Why does TESCO on their online page have information on complaints. When they do everything possible to stop you complaining! I went to complain today. Was directed to their compliants page. Read their information on this and went through link provided to contact them. This lead straight back to the first page. This is okay, as I now realise they are not bothered. They never answer letters sent even recorded ones. When about stopping insurance and them diddling on clubcard points. So have decided that nest way now is just to refer them to the HM Courts on-line with evidence I have and the FSA. Maybe then they become interested. Example of a company that is too big and does not care.
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you've had trying to make a complaint . When you go to the Contact Us pages, all you need to do is scroll down and select the type of account you have and you'll be taken to a page with the necessary contact numbers. Depending on the layout of the website on your device, you may need to scroll down to see the numbers though.

We direct customers to speak to our Customer Service departments first, as they may be able to resolve your complaint on that first call, without further delays. When you call through, our team will also be able to look into the letters that you've sent and why no response was sent.