Change email address

Hi,Please can someone tell me how I can change my email address registered with Tesco Bank? I have been going round in circles for the past hour!I have successfully logged in to online banking and changed my Username (which was my old email address but is now my new email address) but is this the same thing as changing the email addrress that Tesco Bank have for me? When I click on Settings, the only options I have are Paperless Preferences and Manage Security Details. I can't see anywhere where all my other details (postal address, email address, phone numbers etc) are stored?Thanks,Stuart
  • 5 Replies

• Verified Answer

Former Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    Sorry about that, . To update your email address on your savings account, on the My Overview page, scroll down to the find the account you want to update and click on the white arrow within the blue box.

Once you have clicked on your selected account, the blue box will expand and you will see a button on the top right which says Manage Account – please click this button to move onto the next step.

On the Account Overview page, please scroll down on the right hand side where you will see the 'Your Details' box, please expand this to reveal the editing options. Please click on Change your email address, then Update on the Update your email address page to begin editing your details.

Once you are happy with the selected details, ensure all required fields are complete and click Continue and then Confirm you are happy with the details entered. Press Back if you wish to edit again.
    Former Your Community Expert
    Hello , sorry to hear you've had trouble. I have shared a link below with instructions on how to update your email address, I hope it helps!

https://community.tescobank.com/t5/O...redit/ta-p/175 - for credit card
    Hi Caroline, Thanks for trying to help but I don't have a Tesco credit card. On the My Overview page it only shows my savings account and there's no faclity to change anything. As I said before, under Settings (where I would expect to find my details) there are only 2 options: Paperless preferences and Manage security details. Thanks, Stuart
    Eureka, thanks Caroline. About the only thing I hadn't done was actually click on the blue box associated with my savings account but with your help I've finally manged to update my details. It only took 3 hours! Thanks, Stuart
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi Caroline,
    Like the original poster I'm going mad trying to change my email address.
    I changed my address some months ago.
    But now I get correspondence to my new address, whilst my account is under my old address.
    I go into my old address and follow instructions. They take me to a page which doesn't accept either address.
    I've now tried 4 times to follow the procedure. If I fail next time I will get blocked.
    Please tell me where my "Overview Page" is, and how I get to it. If I've been on it, I have seen it called that.