Loan documents needed

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi I am recent customer that applied for a loan with Tesco bank I have been pre approved but there is some documents that Tesco need from me. One the documents I need to provide is certified copy of my work permit or passport. So recently I had to do my settlement citizenship and due to that my bio metrics card is expired I have submitted the application and done my finger prints recently and it says it in a process now but could take up to 8 weeks for the any documents to come back to me. Is there any alternative options or documents I can provide showing my residency status. I have tried to generate a code from online to provide but due to the bio metrics in expiration and I am waiting for the next bio metric card to come It says I cannot generate any code. Please could you any one help in this enquiry ? The loan will expire by the 3rd of May and then I will have to re apply.
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi @Kalbesyed, I'm really sorry about this but there is nothing more you can provide. If the Loan is due to expire and you still don't have the required documents then you will need to re-apply.