My loan

I took a loan out ,and I want to register it from my c/card page,,but to confirm security details, it has 2 old phone numbers stored, and there are no links to change them..I have just re-registered my c/card,and updated security details,so thought I would link my loan too,but they need to send an access code to one of my phones, the same numbers I no longer use..a catch 22.
    I am disappointed there is no "Live Chat" facility on the Tesco Bank Website..and Tesco should offer this option.
    I were on the phone last weekend a long time to resolve a log in problem to my c/card account, and I had to wait for an access code, which arrived today.
    Tesco does not have a very good website, in comparison to other banking sites..although I do appreciate security is of a high priority..
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    Hi @JINTYS2, I'm sorry to hear about your experience and the problems you've had with our website. I'll make sure to pass on your feedback about the website and your request for live chat as well.

If we have an old number registered to your loan account, there won't be an option to update this online unless you can log into a recognised device using a username already linked to your loan. If that can't be done, a quick call to 0345 600 6016, available 8am - 10pm on weekdays and 9am - 5pm at the weekend, will sort everything out for you.