- On the My Overview page, click 'Settings' and select 'Personal details' from the drop down list.
- On the Personal details page you have the option to edit your Address, Contact and Additional details. Please click on the 'Edit' button next to the pencil icon to update your details.
- To update your contact details, please update the required fields and once completed, please click on 'Update contact details’. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen once your details have been updated.
- To update your address details, please enter the house number or name and the post code (this can only be a UK address), then click on 'Find address’. Select your address from the drop down list and then click on ’Continue’.
- If the address details are not correct, click 'Enter address manually' and you will be asked to enter your full address (this can only be a UK address). Once entered, click on ‘Continue’.
- Check the additional details we hold about you and if correct click on ‘Confirm details’. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen once your details have been updated.
- To update your additional details, please enter your most up to date information in the required fields and then click on ’Confirm details’. A confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen once your details have been successfully updated.
Please note, when we update your details we will also send you a text to let you know it has been updated successfully. Should you receive a text like this and you have not updated your details, please contact us.
If you have any Tesco Bank Insurance policies, you will have to update your address and contact details for those separately.
It's important that you keep us informed if you change your address. It is a legal requirement that we send your annual statement to your last known address, so by keeping us informed when you move home you can help ensure that this sensitive information reaches you as intended.