Customer care

5th October 2016, in Beverley store I am disappointed to say I am to satisfied with customer care I was given. I wen into the stor at quarter past ten did all my shopping and then heard the announcement to make my way to checkout and soon as I got there they said I couldn't pay for my items! I am so angry and frustrated it was my birthday on the 6th and I was collecting things for my birthday and they wouldn't let me pay even though I rushed to the checkouts and I am early pregnant so I couldn't rush!! The lady wouldn't even open the checkouts for me to pay quickly and she replied with a blunt answer 'the store is closed, you need to leave' I find that approach unsatisfying! I want to know if Amy action is going to be taken because Tesco was once a local supstore for me and now I don't think I will use the store agin. I will be using the Asda next door, if no further action will be take.
    I am sorry for my language but I am just so annoyed and frustrated.:/
  • 1 Reply

Former Community Manager
    Hi  I'm sorry to hear about that. However, this is a forum for Tesco Bank questions, can you please contact Tesco Stores Customer Service Team using this link http://www.tesco.com/help/contact/ or you can post on Facebook or Twitter.