Site Error

Apprentice
    When logging in to my Home Insurance page, I can see the policy number and an arrow pointing right to 'View renewal'

Clicking on this view renewal only brings up the following error page :

This page isn’t working

If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
    HTTP ERROR 400

Have called the customer help service and they only told me to wait a couple of hours as amendments had been made to my policy - however I've been waiting and retried over the last 5 hours and it's still not working. Who do I report this technical error to ?
  • 2 Replies

Employee
    Hi @BusbyTowers, I'm sorry to hear this. I'll get this reported to the appropriate team, could I ask if it's working since your last message?
    Apprentice
    Thanks for your interest KeiganM. The problem was resolved by my phoning various departments of Tesco Insurance and being transferred a couple of times. Seems once you make a change to any of your insurance details, i.e I got a revised renewal price, it takes up to 72 hours for it to propagate through their system, hence the problem in accessing the details pages.
    I've just checked this morning and I can now manage to get through to the 'View Details' page but it comes up with a warning that 'It can take up to 72 hours for any changes to be activated and updated online.
    Will give it another day and see if it works then.