how to cancel a transaction for goods not received

Fresh Eyes
    I placed an order with a company 'Labubu Bromley', for cycle backpacks on 19th April 2023.

I have contacted this company on two occasions to ask when my goods would arrive, in particular as I wanted them for a holiday on 4th May.

I have not received the goods and the holiday has now been taken. Please investigate and request a refund. The tracking information provided does not identify if and where the parcel is in transit

I have copied the last email correspondence below.

Michael (Support)
    May 2, 2023, 11:10 GMT+8
    Hello,
    Sorry for the delay. Due to the popularity of the goods, we may not be ship on the day of payment. We have arranged goods for you to ship and the carrier will try to deliver parcel asap.
    You can also check the logistics by yourself through the tracking number, here is the link to the logistics website: https://www.17track.net/en
    If someone has already contacted you and resolved the issue, please ignore this email. Any questions in the future, please contact us again, thank you!

Best regards
    Michael

Mike C
    May 2, 2023, 00:07 GMT+8
    Where is this order? It's now over two weeks since I placed the order for a camping trip this week on 4th May.
    If not here by that date, I will cancel order and ask my credit card to request a refund for not delivering the parcel within a reasonable time.

Michael Carney

Sent from Outlook for Android

Bicycle Backpack for Outdoor Sports × 1
    Blue
    SPECIALOFFERS (-£1.35)
    £26.99
    £25.64

Bicycle Backpack for Outdoor Sports × 1
    Orange
    SPECIALOFFERS (-£1.35)
    £26.99
    £25.64

Subtotal
    £51.28
    Shipping
    £0.00
    Taxes
    £0.00

Total
    £51.28 GBP
    You saved £2.70

• 1 Reply

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @TRAINER1952 Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that. You can find all of the information you need and raise a claim through the link below. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

https://www.tescobank.com/help/chargeback/

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !