Early paid but still showing I need to pay?

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi. I made payment early, on 27th July as I wanted to get it done ASAP so I didn't forget as had a busy few weeks ahead. When I go onto my account it saying I owe payment this month for the 6th. But I paid it early and paid more than minimum or suggested amount, whatever it called. Will I be expected to pay again? Will I incur late fees despite paying it early with added money on top? Its concerning me now as I do not want this to negatively impact me. Thank you
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Your Community Expert
    Verified Answer
    @JustMeHere Hey there, thanks for getting in touch!

Due to a recent change we've made on the mobile app when you log in now the minimum payment information will always be displayed. You've already made payment so please don't worry, there's nothing further you need to do.

I hope this clarifies things for you 😊

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !
    Fresh Eyes
    Hi. I made payment early, on 27th July as I wanted to get it done ASAP so I didn't forget as had a busy few weeks ahead. When I go onto my account it saying I owe payment this month for the 6th. But I paid it early and paid more than minimum or suggested amount, whatever it called. Will I be expected to pay again? Will I incur late fees despite paying it early with added money on top? Its concerning me now as I do not want this to negatively impact me. I always pay manual not direct debit btw. Thank you