Mobile Banking App will no longer work on my phone

View Tag Cloud
    Fresh Eyes
    So, the Tesco mobile banking app no longer works on my phone. Since the upgrade of the app, mine doesn't work and I can't reinstall a newer version for Android as it no longer appears in the store.

The problem I have is that when using my credit card online for purchases, it wants to authorise using the app and I can't as I no longer have the app and can't get it. Therefore, I am now unable to use my credit card online.

How do I get around this please. I tried to phone Tesco but I never got the option to speak to an actual; person about my query and my query wasn't one of the automated options.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

So, the Tesco mobile banking app no longer works on my phone. Since the upgrade of the app, mine doesn't work and I can't reinstall a newer version for Android as it no longer appears in the store.

The problem I have is that when using my credit card online for purchases, it wants to authorise using the app and I can't as I no longer have the app and can't get it. Therefore, I am now unable to use my credit card online.

How do I get around this please. I tried to phone Tesco but I never got the option to speak to an actual; person about my query and my query wasn't one of the automated options.

Thanks.
    Sorted!!!
  • 2 Replies

Employee
    @Rps1106 Hey. Sorry about the trouble you had. I'm glad to hear the issue is sorted. If you have any further problems please get back in touch😀
    Just looking
    @Rps1106 Hey. Sorry about the trouble you had. I'm glad to hear the issue is sorted. If you have any further problems please get back in touch😀

Hi
    I am experiencing exactly the same problem. Mobile app no longer works on my phone as I have Android version 8.0 and app now requires version 8.1 or higher. Hence I can no longer make online purchases unless I buy a new phone!! What is the solution please?