Hello, my - now adult - daughter is trying to access a cash JISA I opened on her behalf many years ago. She is now 23 (and no longer eligible to hold a JISA obviously), but trying to access the Tesco JISA online to convert it into a regular ISA (and ultimately transfer it to another ISA provider) is a nightmare. Can anyone help? Originally, I administered the JISA account for her (I was and continue to be a Tesco Bank customer) but when she turned 18, Tesco took my access to her JISA account away. We have not retained any paperwork other than an old JISA paper statement (Tesco customer services say that they would have sent out a JISA maturity pack when she turned 18 - god knows where that went). We know the name, sort code and account number of the Tesco Bank JISA. Needless to say, my daughter has moved house a few times since but now happens to live at the postal address Tesco have on file for me as well, but she doesn't have any utility bills in her name (they're in mine). She does all her banking online with other providers, with whom she probably hasn't updated her postal address since she left Uni (so she now actually lives at a different address her other banking relationships have on file with her). She tried to log on to Tesco Bank herself but ended up in a doom loop of the web site rejecting her purported attempt to open a new JISA. I called Tesco customer services but they say they can't talk to me about the JISA because I'm not the account holder, and my daughter and I are not usually in the same city so can't call Tesco customer services together (which is what the customer service rep suggested). So, what do we do now? Tesco customer services pointed me to https://www.tescobank.com/media/7e83...a86/list-B.pdf but which of the documents does she need to send to Tesco? And to what postal address? And is there an additional List A document she also needs to send?