Online banking huge problems...

Fresh Eyes
    I've used online banking to access my 2 credit card accounts.
    Recently I've been unable to access my app as I've been asked to log into online banking requesting additional information . After many unsuccessful attempts I called the online help number. Very helpful customer service, but didn't say what the reason was why I couldn't access the accounts. All sorted he said, now I can only see one account, everytime I try to add additional account the phrase " sorry there was a problem and we're trying to fix it" . For days it says this, I need to access both accounts, more importantly I need to pay my payment. Please help. I've other online banking with other banks and never a problem.
    Last edited by RU69; 03-08-24 at 09:17. Reason: Spelling error
  • 1 Reply

Your Community Expert
    @RU69 Hey there, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're having with this.

It sounds like my colleague may have merged your account for you, so please call us for clarification this.

You can reach the Technical Helpdesk team on 0345 300 3511 and they'll be happy to help.

I hope you get it all sorted.

If you need to ask a question about a Tesco Bank product, you can make a post in Help & Support here

Also, feel free to Introduce Yourself
    !