Legacy World Mastercard

Just looking
    Hi

Many years ago I had my Tesco Credit Card which, I think, at one point was branded "Finest" and now appears on my account as "World Mastercard". I believe it used to have some extras that have slowly disappeared along with any reference to "World Mastercard" on the Tesco site. The reason I am posting now is that Tesco have redesigned the card so it is plain black. Very swish and all that, but my main current account is with a bank with initials FD who have had a plain black card since they launched. This makes for some annoying confusion. So, two questions:

1. Does my card have any benefits, other than the colour, over a standard Tesco credit card?
    2. Can I get a different coloured card?

Thanks to anyone who knows.
  • 2 Replies

• Verified Answer

Staff
    Verified Answer
    Hi @asearlejones, thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid there isn't an option to choose a different card design. However, I've passed your comments as feedback to our design team today. With a Tesco Bank World credit card, you'll collect one point for every £2 you spend instore or online with Tesco and Tesco Fuel. You'll also collect one point for every £8 you spend outside Tesco. I hope this helps!