Issues with making a payment

IT HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE TRYING TO SORT THINGS OUT, I HAVE BEEN ONLINE, ON PHONE. AFTER THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND, I GOT A CARD IN MY NAME. TRYING TO PAY THE CARD HAS BEEN TERRIBLE. AT LONG LAST I SORTED A BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND A SORT CODE FOR TESCO BANK BUT IT HAS TAKEN ME OVER 2 DAYS AND MANY HOURS TO SORT THIS. I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED TO HAVE SPOKEN TO A REP ON THE PHONE BUT THERE WASNT ONE. ALL OF THE NUMBERS WERE NOT RELEVANT TO MY ENQUIRY. HOPEFULLY I CAN NOW PAY MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I GO OVER MY LIMIT !!!!!!!!
  • 1 Reply

Employee
    I'm really sorry to read about the problems you've had trying to speak with us . When you call us on 0345 300 4278, available 24/7, and select option 2, you'll be given the option to speak to an advisor once you enter your card details. Even if you're unable to pass your account security, you'll still be passed through to a member of our team. If you ever need to check the payment details for your credit card, you can find the sort code and account number on the reverse on page one of your statement in the "Payment Methods" section.

If you have any other problems with your account, send a private message to our account, and we'll be able to help in the future.