Clubcard Pay+

I can only see my Clubcard Pay+ account in the Tesco Bank Mobile Banking App and not my other bank accounts, what should I do?
Please ensure you have the latest version of the Tesco Bank Mobile Banking App downloaded as this may affect if you can...
I don’t understand why I have been declined for Clubcard Pay+ – who can I speak to?
There are a few reasons your application could have been declined. In some cases, it could be as simple as the application...
What documents do I need to apply for a Clubcard Pay+ account?
To apply for a Clubcard Pay+ account, the key document you'll need is a form of photo ID (passport / driving license / EU...
I’m seeing multiple usernames showing on my Clubcard Pay+ application – which one should I pick?
You should choose whichever username you already use on the Tesco Bank Mobile Banking App for the other banking products...
Who can I speak to if my Clubcard points are incorrect?
If you think you are missing Clubcard points, or your points balance is different on the Tesco Bank Mobile Banking App and...
My new Clubcard Pay+ debit card or PIN hasn’t arrived – what should I do?
Your PIN usually takes 2-5 working days to arrive in the post, and your debit card will take 4-7 working days to arrive....
What happens to my Clubcard points if I close my Clubcard Pay+ account?
You can use any of your old Clubcards linked to this account and your points will remain unaffected. If you don’t have...
Can I have a Power of Attorney on my Clubcard Pay+ account?
Yes, you can find more information on setting up a power of attorney in our Clubcard Pay+ Terms and Conditions....
I topped up my Clubcard Pay+ account but the funds are not showing, where is my money?
Faster payments can take up to 24 hours to credit your account. If this period has passed and you still can't see the funds...